Baked freshly to order these treats are a real taste sensation which we are certain will leave your dog wanting more.
We grow the herbs ourself in our own garden, our herb of choice is parsley which we grow ourselves but if supplies are low we will substitute that for the finest dried herbs we can source. What gives this treat its fabulous flavour? We add a pinch of Turmeric, a very beneficial ingredient to dogs and tasty too!
Albie & Kizzie absolutely love these biscuits, so we have to make sure to take extra with us as we often cant help ourselves and eat some too!
Made entirely by hand Barks & Bunnies handmade treats for dogs are delicious, natural wholesome and made with 100% human grade ingredients. In fact they are so good that you can even eat them yourself, if your dog doesn't beat you to it!
Feeding & Storage
Please click here for details of how to store these freshly baked treats.
- Barks & Bunnies own brand handmade treats, inspired by our golden retriever Albie.
Handmade and baked freshly to order, every single time!
- 100% human grade ingredients
- No chemicals or preservatives
- Soft biscuits retaining their moisture makes them more delicious!
- Suitable for older and younger dogs due to their soft texture, suitable for sensitive tummies
- All flavours are named after tricks you can teach your dog using our treats
- Find out how Albie inspired our treats here.
Ingredients: Spelt Flour, Marmite, Olive oil, Flaxseed, Herbs, Turmeric
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 11%, Crude Protein 13%, Fat Content 14%, Inorganic Matter 2%, Crude Fibre 1%
Minimum Weight 150g (approximately 15-17 biscuits)