A vegetable delight! The peas provide an eye catching splash of colour to the biscuit, while the Sweet Potato is full of flavour and a healthy option for your dog.
High Five is packed with fresh vegetables providing a tasty alternative to a meat based treat. This flavour is also one of Albie's favourites and his face breaks out in that special doggy smile when he knows that these are being baked.
Made entirely by hand Barks & Bunnies handmade treats for dogs are delicious, natural wholesome and made with 100% human grade ingredients. In fact they are so good that you can even eat them yourself, if your dog doesn't beat you to it!
Feeding & Storage
Please click here for details of how to store these freshly baked treats.
- Barks & Bunnies own brand handmade treats, inspired by our golden retriever Albie.
Handmade and baked freshly to order, every single time!
- 100% human grade ingredients
- No chemicals or preservatives
- Soft biscuits retaining their moisture makes them more delicious!
- Suitable for older and younger dogs due to their soft texture, suitable for sensitive tummies
- All flavours are named after tricks you can teach your dog using our treats
- Find out how Albie inspired our treats here.
Ingredients: Spelt Flour, Sweet Potato, Peas, Olive oil, Flaxseed
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 18%, Crude Protein 10%, Fat Content 13%, Inorganic Matter 1%, Crude Fibre 2%
Minimum Weight 150g (approximately 15-17 biscuits)