This mouth watering flavour is hard for any dog to resist and is made using peanut butter which is free from palm oil.
We often pack a Kong with peanut butter for Albie & Kizzie as it's one of their favourite things, so this treat is perfect - it's like a portable Kong!
As with all our biscuits they are made so that they can be easily broken into halves or even quarters, making them last longer on walks or when training.
Made entirely by hand Barks & Bunnies handmade treats for dogs are delicious, natural wholesome and made with 100% human grade ingredients. In fact they are so good that you can even eat them yourself, if your dog doesn't beat you to it!
Why palm oil free?
The Orangutan is the most iconic victim of the palm oil industry. The Sumatran Orangutan is classified as critically endangered by the IUCN with only around 6,600 remaining in the wild and deforestation for palm oil is a significant contributing factor.
Find out more here and read about a previous special promotion where we donated 100% profits.
Feeding & Storage
Please click here for details of how to store these freshly baked treats.
- Barks & Bunnies own brand handmade treats, inspired by our golden retriever Albie.
Handmade and baked freshly to order, every single time!
- 100% human grade ingredients
- No chemicals or preservatives
- Soft biscuits retaining their moisture makes them more delicious!
- Suitable for older and younger dogs due to their soft texture, suitable for sensitive tummies
- All flavours are named after tricks you can teach your dog using our treats
- Find out how Albie inspired our treats here.
Ingredients: Spelt Flour, Apple, Peanut butter (palm oil free)
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 18%, Crude Protein 14%, Fat Content 12%, Inorganic Matter 1%, Crude Fibre 1.5%
Minimum Weight 150g (approximately 15-17 biscuits)