The Ruffwear Web Master Pro is a professional dog harness for real explorers and working dogs.
Built on the safe, secure, and proven chassis of the Ruffwear Web Master harness, the Web Master Pro incorporates all-metal hardware, has an oversized handle for gloved hands, and two low-profile pockets that carry small essentials and provide easy sewing of ID patches.
Ideal for professional Search & Rescue dogs, avalanche teams or dogs who go on mountain adventures this is a premium harness which provides safety, comfort and the mini zipped pockets for small essentials.
With 5 points of adjustment this harness can be fully adjusted to fit your dogs own unique shape and size ensuring a fantastic fit.
Weatherproof zips on the size pockets give you confidence in your dogs equipment when on rough terrain and all-metal hardware deals with the rigors of professional use. The harness is so durable that performance in snow, ice and dirty conditions will still be maintained.
The bright red colour is ideal at keeping your dog visible in all conditions, an essential requirement when off-road and the reflective trim ensure low-light visibility.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Secure design allows easy assistance and comfortable control of dogs
- All-metal hardware and reverse coil, weatherproof zips provide durability with the rigors of professional use, and retain their function in snow, ice and dirty environments
- Two low-profile, zipped pockets have interior stretch-mesh organisers for small essentials
- Oversized handle is designed for use with gloves, and provides for an easy lift and assist when loading dogs into vehicles, airships, and chairlifts
- Customisable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Two points of leash connection: single-piece, anodized aluminium V-ring up front or the webbing loop at the rear
- Highly visible red color provides a professional presentation for working dogs
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Please watch the video below to see how to measure your dogs girth.
How to measure - see it in action