Ruffwear Summit Trex Boots provide everyday paw protection for your dog protecting sensitive pads from abrasive surfaces, high temperatures, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals.
The weather resistant rip-stop upper keeps moisture and dirt out of the boot while the flexible sole ensures your dog retains complete freedom and free range of movement.
Designed by Ruffwear themselves the non-marking sole provides traction for your dog giving them increased grip while allowing them to still feel the ground beneath their paws.
Sublimely lightweight for complete comfort the Ruffwear Summit Trex Boots are easily fastened by the quick and simple hook and loop velcro closure and available in two colours.
Features and Benefits
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Ruffwear-designed, non-marking outsole offers flexible traction and is built for high-mileage
- Moisture stays out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Available in multiple sizes
- Available in two colours
- Can be worn with Ruffwear socks for increased comfort
Please make sure you measure your dog's paws carefully using the video below and then click the link above for sizing information.
Barks & Bunnies are a Ruffwear Premier Stockist and if you have any questions regarding the Ruffwear Summit Trex Boots size guide we would be happy to help you.