Bursting with cranberries and cheese we are confident your dog will come running back for more of these delicious, gourmet dog treats.
Barks & Bunnies Take A Bow dog treats contain cheese which is a well known favourite of many dogs and the added twist of orange juice adds even more depth to the flavour. Albie is a huge 'cheeseaholic' and we often take these biscuits out with us when practising his recall training.
Made entirely by hand Barks & Bunnies handmade treats for dogs are delicious, natural wholesome and made with 100% human grade ingredients. In fact they are so good that you can even eat them yourself, if your dog doesn't beat you to it!
Feeding & Storage
Please click here for details of how to store these freshly baked treats.
- Barks & Bunnies own brand handmade treats, inspired by our golden retriever Albie.
Handmade and baked freshly to order, every single time!
- 100% human grade ingredients
- No chemicals or preservatives
- Soft biscuits retaining their moisture makes them more delicious!
- Suitable for older and younger dogs due to their soft texture, suitable for sensitive tummies
- All flavours are named after tricks you can teach your dog using our treats
- Find out how Albie inspired our treats here.
Ingredients: Spelt Flour, Cheese, Orange juice, Cranberries, Flaxseed
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 18.5%, Crude Protein 13%, Fat Content 7%, Inorganic Matter 1.5%, Crude Fibre 1.5%
Minimum Weight 150g (approximately 15-17 biscuits)