Protect the back interior of your car with the Kurgo Wander Hammock.
No matter how much you love your dog, we know you don't want to have dog hair and mud all over the backseat of your car. Kurgo has taken the standard hammock and brought it to the next level with this waterproof cover with six attachment points and easy seatbelt access.
Clipping to the back and front seats it forms a high sided safe travel area for your pet and you can then simply release the front clips to turn the Wander Hammock into a seat cover.
The 600d polyester makes for a durable, tough cover and the PVC backing provides water protection, a must for those wet dog walks!
The back seat hammock from Kurgo is easy to install and can be removed with similar simplicity when you need the car for non-canine passengers. There is a central zipper which allows just one-half of the back seat to be covered for those times when you don't need complete coverage.
Stain resistant and easily washable there are several velcro easy access points to secure seat belts and the six attachment points mean the cover really will stay in place when being used.
Complete with the Kurgo Lifetime Warranty you can have complete peace of mind in the Wander Hammock.
- Lifetime warranty (full details here)
- Watch the video below to see the hammock in use
- Six attachment points to keep hammock in place
- Easy seatbelt access via Velcro openings
- Use as a hammock to keep your dog from falling to the floor during quick stops or just a simple seat cover
- Waterproof, washable and Stain Resistant
- Easy to install and remove
- Made of a 600d polyester with a PVC backing
- Includes a travel case, not to mention a great little dog design extra
Hammock: 56”W x 60”L / Bag: 13.5”W x 10”H x 2”D
See it in action - watch the video