The Ruffwear Approach Pack redesigned for 2017 provides a full-day hiking pack for your dog which keeps all your essentials close by and ready for any adventures you find.
With excellent performance, fit, and functionality the Approach Pack comes complete with radial cut saddlebags creating a passive compression system that is form fitting and better load carrying.
The design of the superior Webmaster harness frame has been incorporated in the Approach Pack. This provides a truly fantastic five-point adjustment system to ensure comfort when fitting your dog with their backpack.
The padded handle and non-slip girth straps offer good load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting meaning there is no obstacle to prevent you having a great day out.
Added extras to make life easier include external gear loops and a secure single piece aluminium leash attachment point when needed. Last but not least there is a low-light visibility reflective trim to keep your dog safe.
It’s recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Dedicated bag for your dog's gear
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- The Web Master™ Harness frame used on the pack provides load stability and weight distribution
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment provides a secure leash attachment point
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Please make sure you measure your dog's girth carefully using the video below and then click the link above for sizing information.
Barks & Bunnies are a Ruffwear Premier Stockist and if you have any questions regarding the Ruffwear Approach Pack size guide we would be happy to help you.
The pack is washable, simply secure all fasteners and hand wash using a mild detergent then hang to dry.
If using a pack on your dog for the first time you should ensure they are introduced to carrying loads slowly while ensuring the load is evenly distributed across both saddlebags.
How to Measure - watch the video