The Ruffwear Climate Changer is available in a stunning collection of colours which are not only stylish but also warm and cosy for cold days.
As with the Cloud Chaser your dog's harness can be worn on the outside of the fleece due to it's tailored, snug fit meaning the back clip of their harness retains its functionality.
This is a soft, ultra-warm, breathable and quick drying fleece to keep your dog snug on cold days.
The Climate Changer fleece by Ruffwear is ideal for dogs who need a little extra protection when the temperatures take a dive. Predominantly constructed with recycled polyester fleece the Climate Changer is incredibly lightweight and remains breathable for your dog's comfort.
Both the fleece and tape bound edges are stretchy so your dog can be sure of freedom of movement ensuring comfort and warmth.
The Climate Changer is designed to fit snugly around the chest and tummy to trap in core body heat and keep your dog warm. A zip on the left-hand side makes for easy on/off and there is an extra strip of fabric to prevent longer fur getting trapped.
The reflective trim for increased visibility combined with a light loop to attach the Ruffwear Beacon to provides additional safety for your dog in low light levels.
Due to the low profile fit of this coat it is ideal to layer with the Ruffwear Quinzee coat for maximum warmth and protection. The Ruffwear Climate Chaser will sit comfortably beneath the additional insulation provided by the Quinzee without restricting your dogs movement.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Breathable soft fleece material
- Snug, tailored fit to reduce discomfort
- Easy zip to allow quick fastening and ease of use
- Worn underneath your dog's harness so the back clip retains functionality
- Can be worn on it's own or as a base layer with additional coats on top for colder days
- Made from 75% recycled polyester fleece
- Available in 3 colours and multiple sizes
- Suitable to wear under the Quinzee for additional warmth
Please watch the video below to see how to measure your dog's girth. Then click size guide above for details.
How to measure - watch the video