Green & Wilds Original Antler Chews are naturally shed and responsibly sourced from Grade A and AA Red Deer found mainly in the Scottish Highlands.
These durable hard chews are the Original Antler Chew that your dog will by now be so familiar with.
These are a premium quality antler responsibly sourced and naturally shed collected from thousands of square miles of forest..
For a softer option or to try something new you can consider a Fallow Antler or Easy Chew which complete this fantastic selection of natural dog chews.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits to your dog's health and wellbeing including being high in natural minerals and nutrients, improving circulation, reducing cholesterol, aiding the immune system and strengthening bones, muscles and joints.
Each antler is hand washed in pure water, and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labeled, all here in the UK, in Green & Wild's own facility.
- Ideal for older dogs or lazy chewers
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Helps prevent boredom and saves your shoes!
- Naturally shed from free ranging deer
This is a natural product and the size selected should be chosen according to your dog's weight as indicated in the guide below.
Small - 5-10kg
Medium - 11-25kg
Large / X Large - 26-40kg
Like any dog chew your dog should be supervised when in use. Ensure you buy an appropriately sized chew for your dog and monitor to ensure your dog is gnawing on the antler and not trying to break it or bite it.