Petlife Formula H is a broad spectrum, high-grade disinfectant used extensively by the veterinary profession to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi in a variety of pet environments.
This environmentally friendly, pet safe disinfectant is strong enough to be highly effective against fungi, bacteria, and viruses including ringworm, kennel cough and parvovirus.
Formula H can be used for dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals to disinfect living accommodation, baskets and bedding, drinking bowls, collars, leads, grooming equipment and other accessories.
Petlife have confirmed directly to us that this disinfectant is most likely to deal with E-Cuniculi spores eradicating them to keep your little ones safe. The eucalyptus oil contained within Formula H also helps repel flies.
Formula H has been tested by the central veterinary laboratory M.A.FF. (DEFRA) and is used extensively by the veterinary profession and rescue centres.
With a fresh clean smell which remains for a short while after use Formula H also contains a special ingredient that ensures the disinfectant remains on the surface for longer enhancing the effectiveness of the product.
This is a ready to use spray already diluted to the correct solution for your convenience, it is specifically a disinfectant and should be used to disinfect an area after cleaning the area with a separate cleaning solution.
- Most likely to kill E-Cunniculi spores
- Safe, economical and effective at killing airborne viruses at regular intervals
- A broad spectrum general purpose disinfectant
- Effective against fungi, bacteria and viruses including ringworm, kennel cough and canine parvovirus
- One dilution rate kills everything
- Evaporates at a controlled rate, not straight away
- Use only once a day
- Available in a convenient ready to use spray
500ml bottle, ready to use spray.