The Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest has a high-performance athletic cut to provide maximum cooling for your dog during fast, high-intensity adventures when you want your dog to keep cool.
Simply soak in water and then the technical fabric across the chest and belly provides cooling right where your dog's vital organs are to maximise the cooling effect.
The outer light coloured fabric across the chest and belly reflects heat and facilitates evaporation while the absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation and the inner layer transfers the critical cooling effect to your dog.
With a lightweight spandex panel on the back to provide shade, and an athletic fit plus a zipped side closure for high performance and minimal wind resistance, your dog can use their energy for the activity at hand.
Want extra coat coverage for even more cooling? Try the Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Cooling Coat.
Additional Information - Product Tested
Read our full product review as we test the Jet Stream Cooling vest with our own dogs Albie & Kizzie. Click here.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Athletic fit for high-intensity activities in hot weather
- Three-layer construction maximizes cooling:
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Comfortable inner layer transfers cooling effect to the dog
- Lightweight spandex back panel
- Zippered closure for high performance fit
- Machine washable, gentle cool cycle, mild detergent, hang dry
PLEASE NOTE: You should continually monitor your dog and their cooling coat/vest to ensure the coat/vest remains wet if allowed to dry out the cooling process will not take place which may result in your dog's temperature increasing.
Please make sure you measure your dog's girth carefully using the video below and then click the link above for sizing information.
Barks & Bunnies are a Ruffwear Premier Stockist and if you have any questions regarding the Ruffwear Jet Stream size guide we would be happy to help you.
How to measure - see it in action