If you enjoy taking your dog on high energy activities this is the dog harness for you (well you and your dog really!).
The Omnijore Joring System by Ruffwear is designed for any dog-powered activity such as skijoring, mountainboard-joring, skatejoring, bikejoring, or canicross. This premium, high performance dog gear is unrivalled for it's incredible quality.
You can now enjoy joring with your dog all year in any climate or condition. The complete system includes dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline with each component designed to work together maximising performance, comfort and fun.
Every part of the Ruffwear Omnijore Joring System is sized to comply with international joring regulations.
Dog harness is available in three sizes and the human hipbelt fits waist sizes 27-48" (68-123 cm)
The Omnijore Harness, Towline and Hipbelt can also be purchased separately.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Pulling-specific harness design available in 3 sizes
- Harness has 4 points of adjustability for a fully customised fit
- Removable girth strap aids your dog while training until accustomed to joring
- Towline is made with shock-absorbing wavelength webbing to minimise bounce
- Talon Clip provides a quick, secure harness attachment point
- Colour coded ends make identification quick for attachment points
- Towline has international regulation length 6.5" (2m) relaxed & 8.75" (2.7m) stretched
- Hiipbelt designed with comfortable load-dispersing design
- Tow bridle allows for 180 degrees of tow direction
- Intuitive towline release for quick disconnect
- Leg loops keep the hipbelt in place & can be removed if needed
- Water bottle holster & two zipped pockets for your essentials
Watch the video below for instructions on how to measure your dogs girth, then use the size guide below to select your dogs required size.